Google Play presents people with personalized collections of apps and games, based on criteria such as the user’s past activity, actions they’re trying to complete, location, and major events. These collections are curated automatically by the Google Play editorial team to ensure they include the best apps and games on offer.
You can get apps, games, and digital content for your device using the Google Play Store app. The Play Store app comes pre-installed on Android devices that support Google Play.
January 2023 updates:
Google has optimized the user experience for Android smartphone users and it improves the performance of app downloads.
Open the Play Store app:
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
- Download the latest version of the Google Play Store app
Download the latest Google Play Store app:
- Play Store 34.1.09
- Play Store 33.6.13
- Download Play Store 33.0.16
- Download Play Store 32.6.16
- Get Play Store 31.2.23
- Get Play Store 31.1.29
- Get Play Store 31.1.14
- Get Google Play Store 30.9.18
- Download Google Play Store 30.8.14
- Download Google Play Store 30.5.17
- Download Google Play Store 30.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.19 APK
- Google Play Store 30.2.18 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.8.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.17 APK
- Google Play Store 29.7.13 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.20 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.16 APK
- Google Play Store 29.6.15 APK
- Google Play Store 29.5.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.2.14 APK
- Google Play Store 29.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.11 APK
- Google Play Store 28.2.10 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.34 APK
- Google Play Store 28.0.33 APK
- Google Play Store 27.9.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.6.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.18 APK
- Google Play Store 27.4.17 APK
- Google Play Store 27.3.15 APK
- Google Play Store 27.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.16 APK
- Google Play Store 27.0.15 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.9.22 APK
- Google Play Store 26.8.14 APK
- Google Play Store 26.7.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.23 APK
- Google Play Store 26.6.12 APK
- Google Play Store 26.5.19 APK
- Google Play Store 26.4.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.3.16 APK
- Google Play Store 26.2.21 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.77 APK
- Google Play Store 26.0.17 APK
- Google Play Store 25.9.29 APK
- Google Play Store 25.8.21 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.25 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.22 APK
- Google Play Store 25.7.14 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.33 APK
- Google Play Store 25.5.27 APK
If downloads from the Play Store don’t complete, try the troubleshooting steps at you can’t from the Google Play Store.
Huawei Game Center 220.127.116.110 brings new improvements
Huawei has a new app update for Game Center with version 18.104.22.1680, this update has new optimizations for games and services while playing a game on your smartphone or tablet.
The Huawei Game Center 22.214.171.1240 is out on AppGallery and you can check for the latest update by opening the app, tapping on the Me section on the bottom right of the screen will lead you to app updates. From here select the GameCenter app to download the latest app version.
Game Center provides you with premium gaming services such as exclusive access to new games, you can pre-order games and be among the ones who get them first. You can also get the benefit of the latest rewards and offers on Games directly on Game Center.
Download Huawei AppGallery App (126.96.36.1991)
Over the past three years, Huawei has boasted the app distribution platform with lots of features and user interface overhaul. The changes are improving AppGallery and helping Huawei to enable users to download useful apps and increase the quality of the overall experience.
According to our report, Huawei AppGallery has surpassed 580 million monthly active users by November 2022. This number has been achieved with over 16 percent growth.
On the other hand, AppGallery downloads are also running wild. To date, AppGallery downloads in 2021 touched 432 billion with over 96 percent growth as compared to what it was in 2019. Furthermore, AppGallery is now supported by 6+ million registered developers.
This is an immense growth that AppGallery saw in the last three years. To be mentioned, the total number of Huawei Mobile Services powered applications reached over 220,000 on the platform.
AppGallery operates as an official app store and brings a variety of smart features to provide app downloads. With past updates, Huawei has focused on improving the security and safety section of the app distribution platform.
These include better ratings and better scrutiny of content that targets children. Also, AppGallery is now performing a native security check for all of the installed apps and new ones.
Regarding the user interface, AppGallery now promotes top apps within various sections. These sections are also optimized to help you sort the apps you actually want.
The article will bring you the latest updates of Huawei AppGallery and you can download them immediately. Alternatively, you can check AppGallery upgrades from the app itself.
January 24, 2023:
Huawei AppGallery is getting 188.8.131.521 and it brings new fixes for better performance, you can download this version from here (link).
December 23, 2022:
Huawei is rolling out AppGallery 184.108.40.2060 version for smartphone users. This version brings a number of new improvements to the app market.
- Download Huawei AppGallery 220.127.116.110 (link)
December 12, 2022:
Huawei is releasing AppGallery 18.104.22.168 beta for the testers to participate in the beta activity. The company will release a stable version soon. However, you can download this version from the link given below.
- Huawei AppGallery 22.214.171.124 beta (link)
November 23, 2022:
Huawei is rolling out AppGallery 126.96.36.1993, which brings important bug fixes for known issues. These changes made to the platform are essential for Huawei smartphone users and you should get them right away.
- Huawei AppGallery 188.8.131.523 (link)
Google Play Store 34.0.13 version is out for Android
Despite a long-standing issue with its changelog, Google keeps on sending new and multiple Play Store versions to Android users including the 34.0.13, which recently began to release.
Google Play Store 34.0.13 is currently in the expansion stage for Android devices and it may take some to reach all of the users.
Earlier this week, Google added a new parent control feature to Play Store that will allow parents to add purchase approval for their children.
According to the information, the feature will allow children to send a purchase request for the family manager account to approve it. Similar to app notification and the parent could then choose whether to approve it or not.
The approval covers paid apps and in-app purchases. Once received, the family manager could tap on the notification to process the payment request. The payment could be made through on-screen payment options as well as Google Play gift cards. In addition, you can check all of the histories in the section.
Real users and bots:
There is input that Google is working on a new way for developers to provide important information to users to detect whether it is run by a bot or a human.
Mishaal Rahman said that Google Play will execute this task by releasing a signal that helps to detect between “likely genuine” and likely non-genuine” traffic based on the presence and volume of Google Play Store activity.
We can simply call it an automated AI based approach to detect activity based on the usage data of a regular Play Store user. However, there’s no official information available from Google on this matter.
There was a change that recently appeared on the Play Store web version, such as the disappearance of the changelog of listed apps.
However, the changelogs are back in their place, as if they were never removed.
— Artem Russakovskii (@ArtemR) January 16, 2023